Patience is not something I had a great deal of...but I've learned over the years to be more calmer about things. As I continue learning while I'm on this spiritual journey, my eyes have been opening up to new and exciting things.


I will give you a little background on my religious beliefs. I was raised in Protestant home. I have been in church since a little girl but the past several years I have decided to add a little extra kick to my religious practices. I hope I can share my experiences with you so you can learn the things I know and more.

I'm constantly learning new ways to incorporate magick into my life. Life is a very good teacher. Even though, I have learned a great deal about magick ..there's still so much more to discover and learn.


Comments

  1. We are currently open for online readings. I pray that everyone is holding up ok. It has been rough for everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog