Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Lady K, and I'm the owner of Lady K's Candle Shoppe. I offer a wide range of services and products for your spiritual growth and needs.
Readings start from $30 and up
Readings will done within 48 hours of email confirmation.
If you have an immediate need I can give you a reading within 24 hours. Once I get an email confirmation from PayPal I will start on the reading. There will be an additional fee for emergency readings.


Readings



Examples of dressed candles


Candles prices start at $6 and up depending on sizes and purposes.




Candle


I will be offered candle work and various spiritual work in the near future. I look forward to working with you. 
I can be reached at ladykscandleshoppe.com or
paypal.me/ladykscandleshoppe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog